background




Ella slideshow

Saturday, October 23, 2010

wind chimes

A few months ago, a loss group that I am part of did a secret elf exchange.  The person who drew my name sent a very thoughtful gift.  She sent a remembrance Christmas ornament and some beautiful wind chimes.  She said the chimes were to remind me of Ella's constant presence in our lives.  We hung the chimes on our front porch so that we could hear them chiming from inside the house.  They chime every now and then, and it is the most beautiful sound.  Everytime they do, I think about my sweet Ella and how she will always be such a huge part of my life.  She is always on my mind and in my heart.  Today, they have been chiming all day, even as I type this post.

I love you sweet baby!  I miss you so much!

13 comments:

  1. I received a wind chime with my Abigail Eden's name engraved on it. Very special gift. Makes me love the super windy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweet reminders! Thinking of you today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also have windchimes to remember our daughter. Their sweet sound is always comforting to me when I'm out in her garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great gift and beautiful reminder of Ella throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet!
    Hugs to you and up to Ella.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an awesome post to be sure. I completely delighted in understanding it in my noon. Will without a doubt come and visit this blog all the more frequently. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. WindchimesGuide.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was surfing net and luckily went over this site and discovered exceptionally fascinating stuff here. Its extremely amusing to peruse. I appreciated a great deal. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this superb data. Corinthian Bells 74-inch Wind Chime

    ReplyDelete
  8. I regard this article for the especially researched substance and sublime wording. I got so incorporated into this material that I couldn't stop examining. I am awed with your work and bent. Thankful to you to such a degree. western union hack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your online journals are effectively open and very edifying so continue doing the astounding work folks. hire a hacker online

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snapchat Hackers for Hire are now available to restore deleted Snapchat Accounts, Hacked Snapchat Accounts, Lost or Forgotten Passwords and Monitoring of Accounts that belong to spouses, children or employees.  android hackers for hire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monitoring of Social Media Accounts that belong to spouses, children or employees. Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Reddit, Viber, Discord, Texts, iMessages, Record Calls and, Live Location.  email hackers for hire

    ReplyDelete