background




Ella slideshow

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I miss you, Ella

I miss her SO much. I have my ups and downs. I have moments to hours when I feel okay. I know that this is God's comfort. Then I have hours when I feel really sad. But, there is one feeling that is always there. I always miss her. It is always the worst when I first wake up in the morning. I always feel empty, like there is a hole in my chest. I miss waking up to her hiccups or wiggling all around after I drank orange juice. I miss my big belly too. We just sat outside and Jon hit the ball to our dog, Millie, like we have done so much in the past few months. We talked about how we missed her being there with us. She was never at home outside of my body...but she was still here with us. We didn't just get 20 hours with her. We got 40 weeks and four days with her.

I just miss her.

4 comments:

  1. she is beautiful! she looks like a lil Ella. I love her lil lips so pink and tiny..perfect angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I can find no words, I borrow some...

    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
    Some of you say, “Joy is greater than sorrow,” and others say, “Nay, sorrow is the greater.”
    But I say unto you, they are inseparable.
    Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed.
    Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy.
    -Kahlil Gibran

    Peace to you and Jon!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO know what you mean Penny. I miss my Karinne so much too, my round belly & her wonderful movements. HUGS!!!!

    Kara - Karinne's mommy - 5/10/2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same. *hug* Mornings are really hard on me as well. You are always going to be Ella's mommy. Its a tough road mothering from afar. Yes, amazing you got 40 weeks 4 days and 20 hours with your precious daughter Ella! She's beautiful, thank you for sharing her with us!

    love and prayers
    elena

    ReplyDelete